Monday, September 26, 2011

Regret

     Do you ever feel like if you would have done something differently that things could have turned out

differently. For the past year I have lived every single day with just a little bit of regret in my life. I am

regretful that I didn't talk to Jason more and that we weren't closer than we were. I am regretful that I told

Gram that I couldn't stay with her while Dale was gone because I was too busy. I regret not going out to my

grandparents more often even though I knew that my grandpa was in poor health. This time of year is so hard

for me and I realized that one needs to cherish everything that one has. There are so many things that I miss

about the loved ones that I have lost in the past year. Jason's humor, Grams endless love, and oddly enough,

Grandpas bitching. I would give anything to hear him bitch at someone and then I walk in the door and he

treats me like his little baby girl. But in the end you shouldn't think about what you should have done, you

need to remember the things that did happen and the memories that you have with the loved ones that you

lost. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment