Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl


     Sometimes in life you just need your dad to be there. But unfortunately you can't always have that. Sometimes there are outside sources that cause you to lose that special bond that a daughter has with her father and sometimes it is just because of his actions. 
     
     When I was little, I can remember playing with my dad and having him there no matter what happened. I wish I could rewind time and go back to that but I can't. I wish I could go back to a few years ago and change things around but I can't. Every little girl needs her daddy in some way. She needs them to be there when a guy breaks her heart in a million pieces. She needs him to wrap his arms around her and just tell her that everything will be alright. She needs him to be a shoulder to cry on when things get rough and she doesn't know what to do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment