Thursday, September 8, 2011

Missing You


    Jason was a very dear friend of mine. He had his ups and his downs but he always knew how to make everyone laugh. He had a one of a kind personality and a one of a kind love for everyone. I can't even describe to you how I felt about him. I went to school with him since kindergarten and was heartbroken when I found out that he had taken his own life. Some people say that he wasn't sent to heaven because of what he did but if you knew Jason, you knew that he loved God and worshiped him. Yes, it was a sin, but God forgives us for our sins. It is hard to believe that he won't be here for our 10 year reunion or any of his friends weddings. Or any of the other milestones that we will all face as adults. Jason, I want you to know that you are truly a loved person and I don't know of a single soul that will forget that rotten smile of yours. We all miss you bud! I hope you start making some more visits to us because I am really starting to miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment